How To Remit Voluntary Contribution (VC) with Radix Pension Managers

Remitting Voluntary Contribution (VC) with Radix Pension Managers is even easier when you already have a Radix Pension Managers RSA. If you already have an RSA with us, then you are automatically registered to make payments to your Voluntary Contribution Account. However, If you do not have an RSA with us, and you are not exempted from the act, then you would need to open an RSA with us.

If you are exempted from the Act and would like to open a Voluntary Contribution with us, please follow the steps below.

Contact Us

  • Call our Customer Care Unit on (01) 2919689 and request for a Radix Pension Managers RSA and/or VC account opening package
  • Visit our nearest office to register; or
  • Download RSA form from our website

Simply complete the forms in the package and forward them together with a copy of your identification i.e. international passport or driver’s license and passport photograph, to any of our offices, Radix Pension Managers branches, and service centers nationwide.

Documentation Needed

  • Letter of  Appointment
  • Letter of last promotion
  • Letter of transfer  (If applicable)
  • Copy of pay slip
  • 2 passport photographs
  • Means of Identification(International Passport, Driver’s license, National I.D card, Staff I.D)