A Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) is charged with the responsibility of managing and investing the pension funds and assets. It is the responsibility of the PFA to;
- Open a Retirement Savings Account (RSA) for all employees who choose it
- Invest and manage pension funds and assets
- Maintain books of account on all transactions relating to pension funds managed
- Provide regular information on investment strategy
- Market returns and other performance indicators to the RSA holders
- Provide customer service support to RSA holders
- Ensure that retirement benefits are paid to employees and be responsible for all calculations in relation to retirement benefits.