This allows RSA holders to make additional contributions beyond the statutory employee/employer monthly contributions.
How To Remit VC:
Contributions can be made directly from payroll, by advising the employer of the additional deductions from salary. Contributions can also be remitted directly at any UBA branches nationwide.
- Download and complete a payment schedule
- Complete a payment teller at the counter
- Notify us of the payment by sending a copy of the teller and schedule to email@example.com or drop the copies at any of our offices nearest to you
You will be notified by sms or email of your transaction.
Benefits of opening your AVC with Radix Pension include:
- It goes with your existing RSA
- Relaxed and convenient remittance methods
- Being part of a unitized fund
- Competitive returns on your funds
- 24/7 Online access to account information
- Monthly transaction and balance notification via sms/or email
- Quarterly Statement of Account
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Dedicated Relationship Officer
- Withdrawal of VC balance is Tax free (if withdrawal is made after 5 years)
For more information on how to make Voluntary Contribution, call (01) 2919689 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org