- Call our Customer Care Unit on (01) 2919689 and request for a Radix Pension Managers account opening package
- Visit our nearest office to register; or
- Download RSA FORM from our website.
You should complete the forms in the package and forward them together with a copy of your identification i.e. international passport or driver’s license and passport photograph, to any of our offices nationwide.
- Letter of Appointment
- Letter of last promotion
- Letter of transfer (If applicable)
- Copy of pay slip
- 2 passport photographs
- Means of Identification(International Passport, Driver’s license, National I.D card, Staff I.D
Activation and Notification
Within 24 hours of the receipt of your completed form and relevant information, we will forward to you, the following information to enable you access your account;
- A Unique Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) as issued to you by the National Pension Commission
- A username and;
- A password.
This information will enable you to gain access to your account online.
Please notify your employer of your RSA PIN and the Radix Pension Managers account number given to you immediately after you receive them for the subsequent remittance of your contributions.